- MSRP $49,995.00
- Special Introductory Retail price: $34,995.00
- Special financial arrangements available upon request for limited time
The Mk 7 Professional Therapy System has just been completed. We received our first prototype units on October 30th 2013. Initial testing has been demonstrated excellent results.
The Mk 7 Professional Therapy System is a very unique one of a kind therapy system. It is utilized in the office as a physical therapy procedure but functions as the most advanced natural Energy Medicine health care systems that has ever been developed.
It is easy to use, easy to understand, and extremely easy to incorporate into any health care office.
The purpose of the Mk 7 Professional Therapy System
As with all of our health care systems they all work on the same basis. They are all information delivery and management systems to the body. The only difference between the Mk III and Mk 7 therapy systems is the precision and range of the pulsed frequency generation. The Mark 7 Professional Therapy System has the highest pulsed frequency range with the greatest precision for 635nm laser diodes that can be achieved with today’s technology.
As more documented information becomes available we will update this site.
If there are patients or conditions that you are not comfortable treating let us show you how easy and safe this unit is while still extremely therapeutic on any patient from an infant to the elderly, or from the fit to the disabled, even those that are unconscious. This can easily expand the range of patients you are comfortable providing care for which leads to expanding your practice while reducing your stress.
Therapy programs contained in the Mk 7 Professional Therapy System
The Mark 7 Professional Therapy System has four different types of programs to make the operation of the unit extremely simple to operate yet give the operator full customization of the treatment program when they desire.
1. Proprietary Frequency Programs:
There are over 500 built in frequency programs in the Mk 7 therapy laser. Each frequency program contains 4 individual pulse frequencies, one for each laser diode that are designed to match the original resonance frequency of an organ or tissue or function of the body. These frequencies are utilized by the the therapy programs to form a treatment program. They may also be run individually by hand for any amount of time you desire.
2. User Defined Frequency Programs:
There are 80 different programs in the Mk 7 Professional laser that will allow you to place your own frequencies, up to 4 in each program, and store them to use any time you desire.These frequencies are therapeutically precise within a range of 1 Hz through 1.06 GHz (1,060,000,000 Hz)
3. Proprietary Therapy Programs:
There are about 300 built in Therapy Programs in the Mk III Professional unit. These programs will automatically select the proper frequency programs in the correct order and run each of them for the proper time. This is controlled by a singe button push.
4. User Defined Therapy Programs:
There are 10 programs that will allow you to utilize any proprietary frequency program or any user defined frequency program and build your own Therapy program. These instructions are found in the owners manual or the quick reference guide.
Product Description and Specifications
The Mk III Home Therapy Laser is of professional quality and has:
- 4 fully collimated class IIIa laser diodes
- Functioning at 635nm Wavelength at <5Mw for the greatest Photobiomodulation available
- Individual Frequency Generation for each laser
- Frequency generation is therapeutically precise for any frequency through 1.06 GHz
- Lightweight 1 piece design weighing about 11 oz.
- Lithium Polymer Battery insures long battery life
- Hard shell carrying case
- Power transformer 6V, 2.5 A, positive tip
- Approximately 300 Therapy cards
- More than 300 fully automatic therapy programs to chose from
- More than 500 specific frequency programs to chose from
- The most user friendly software operation of it’s kind
Instruction and support:
- Manuals and treatment guides both hard copy and on line
- Free phone support
- Two year limited warranty